- Support on overall website revamp and implementation throughout the campaign period.
- Support team to upload/update content, pages, service messages, etc. via Drupal CMS. (training will be provided).
- Be on standby to make changes that require hard coding (PHP programming) in the event agency is not able to make certain changes urgently and would require immediate support in-house.
- Work with global agencies directly for troubleshooting and feature enhancements.
- Reviews Search engine Optimization (SEO) performance and work with agency to optimise and constantly improve the website.
- At least 2 years of experience in Drupal administration, troubleshooting and development.
- Familiarity with Drupal, Content Management, System (CMS).
- Have knowledge on PHP coding (base level of Drupal).
- Able to do web analytics (Google Analytics) and have SEO-related knowledge.
- Advantageous to have experience in digital marketing and communications i.e.
- Able to do copywriting, read and understand digital media plans.
- Able to converse and write in fluent English.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our client is Japanese Insurance Company .