DHL Supply Chain (Vietnam) Ltd.
- Manage all matters within site: Manpower, Material, Equipment, Matters related to site.
- Train, organize and manage the manpower to produce goods regarding to customer’s planning
- Make plan to catch customer requirement and prepare resource
- Set up all process and required technique documents
- Ensure that products should be made with right specification, good quality and in safe manner.
- All quality specification and processes from raw material to finished product should be strictly followed up
- Keep up cleaning, maintenance to packaging lines in order to get equipment in good working condition and achieve high efficiency.
- Control cost and understand about P&L
- Ensure good housekeeping, hygiene and safety within section.
- Cooperate with other departments in order to complete the responsibility of center.
- Good management skills.
- Good problem analyses & solving, planning & organizing.
- Good at spoken and written English.
- Good at MS Office
- Can work under high pressure.
- Character: Decisive, quick action, honest, teamwork spirit, mature, result-oriented, responsible, enthusiastic.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
DHL Supply Chain – a business unit of DHL Global, is the global market leader in contract logistics, providing warehousing, managed transport and value-added services at every link in the supply chain for customers in a variety of industries. We also offer solutions for corporate information and communications management tailored precisely to the needs of our customers.
If you are experienced and willing to take challenges in a fast-paced working environment, let be a pioneer. We offer you not a job, but a bright future career. Join us now.