- Supervise the staff in distribution center(around 40 staffs).
・Planning, organization and management staff to operate the warehouse.
・Control inventory record accuracy, on time and in full of warehouse performance.
・Manage and measure staff’s performance.
・Manage 3PL and measure their performance.
・Ensure warehouse is secure and protect from losses.
・Drive logistics continuous improvement projects to improve cost and productivity.
・Provide training and coaching to staffs.
・Manage cost of warehouse operation (over time, material…) equivalent to or under budget.
・Keep good relationship and communication with customer.
* Working hours: Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - 5 PM.
* Working Location: TEXTILE INDUSTRIAL PARK IN PEACE.
- Gender: Male.
- Age: From 26 years old.
- Graduated from college/ university.
- At least 3 years working experience in warehouse management (Must).
- Experienced in food warehouse is an advantage.
- Good at English communication skill.
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet;
- Well-organized, time-management & multi-tasking skills;
- Pro-active, positive, earnest, high communication skills & Can-do attitude.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
- Please send me your CV (English + attach picture) by email:
CareerLink’s client is Vietnamese company operating in the field of import and distribution of consumer goods.