- Input data of warehouse in to ERP and Warehouse system (daily)
- Respon for accuracy of ERP data
- Follow up and update import and export data
- Manage all warehouse document includings: collecting, input data, arranging & filling
- Filling document as ISO procedure (daily)
- Maintains accurate inventory records through the use of a computerized inventory system.
- Maintain accurate inventory count, perform ‘end of day’ inventory count and submit reports to Warehouse cum Loading Manager.
- Prepare needed document for WH/LM as requirement
- Collecting data from Finance and production
- Completes requisition forms to order additional equipment and supplies.
- Stock taking as company policy
- College in Accounting, Finance or Adminitration
- 1 year in relevant position
- Good at MS Office
- English: basically in writing and speaking
- Careful and accurate
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
The PEB Group of companies, based in Europe, started its Asia operations in 1994 and was one of the first companies to bring the Pre-Engineered Buildings (PEB) technology to the East Asia region.
With over 3,000 buildings supplied to China, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia, PEB has become a regional leader in the design, fabrication, supply and erection of Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings.
PEB Steel Building Ltd boasts an impressive list of satisfied local and international customers that includes, among others, such multi-national corporations as Obayashi, Taisei, Shimizu, Samsung, Liwayway, Unilever and Procter & Gamble.