CÔNG TY TNHH ECCO VN
- Pre-Production: Develop proper production method, sequence of operations and tools for the new articles
- Monitor production process activities
- Execute daily process control
- Identify training requirements
- Follow up of technical and quality issues (complains) from our customers (montage units) and from QC inspection and take necessary action
- Provide regular reports and updates to Training and Support Manager related with the - Production process.
- 13th Salary bonus
- Health care for family
- Technical training (inside and outside), English class, Soft skill training
- Work in multinational company with experienced experts on shoes
- Opportunity to develop career
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Footwear (Stitching) manufacturing
- Good knowledge about shoe making
- Problem solving skills
- Analysis skills
- Able to work shift ( Shift 1: 05:30-14:00, Shift 2: 14:15-22:45)
- Working date: Monday to Saturday
- Please send your applicatin by online, email or direct to:
ECCO is a Global Leader in innovative comfort footwear. We are proud to say that our employees are our greatest resource and it is their commitment and drive that makes ECCO what it is today.
We have been the leader in creating footwear that is uncompromising in its foot first design approach utilizing FLUIDFORM injection technology to deliver anatomically designed midsoles that follow the natural curves of the human foot.
At ECCO, learning is a priority - and important to our success. We invest in our employees' professional and personal development and provide them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for career growth. ECCO is the best working place where our employees can balance between work & life.
Come with us, you will have chances:
Work in a multicultural workplace with people from all over the world
Transparent Career Path & Training Development Process
Get experience & knowlege from experts who has over 20 years in Footwear Industry
So, if you are curious, passionate and ready to make an impact – It is always a right starting point for you in ECCO careers