- Analyze and understand requirement.
- Develop code base for Unity Game project.
- Work closely with project manager for technical aspects of assigned project.
- Participate in code review and optimize code for maximizing system performance.
- Report to technology manager and proactively contribute to skills building activities for more junior members.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 3 years of development experience in Game industry.
- Strong experience working with Unity3D platform and C#.
- Solid knowledge and experience with APIs and SNS.
- Experience in optimizing Unity games for Mobile devices (iOS & Android)
- Graphic development (2D & 3D), capable of understanding about shader, and rendering pipeline.
- Be creative and good sense at user experiences.
- Good understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Good time management and problem solving skill.
- Able to coach and mentor junior members.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Here at Asian Tech, we've been recoding history since 2014. With our present focus on the Japanese market, we have gained a high standard quality for software development service for Web and Mobile applications. Our mission is to learn, develop and obtain the highest standards for global software services.
Our young, dynamic and self-motivated employees are a truly international bunch from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a mix of Vietnamese, English and Japanese (to name but a few of the languages) flying about our office. Employees also have the opportunity to work with foreign managers with international experience as well as learn directly from our CEO, who lived and worked in Japan for 12 years. We are all united by the same vision that Asian Tech could be the leading innovative software service company in Asia (and the world!).
Our headquarters is based in Da Nang city, with the search of clear blue skies and beautiful beaches to fuel our innovative thinking. We’ve also been looking for expanding our name to the European and American markets in the near future. No matter where we go, though, we'll always be striving for success.