- Join Agile software team to take care of UI designs considering UX for Web or Mobile App following client’s requirement.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders (Client, PM, BA, Dev, QC, etc.) to define UI specs or standards for the app, then follow it to create appropriate designs.
- Proactively contribute to working process devepment; analyze and understand requirement, then shape unique and quality outputs such as mockup, wireframes, prototypes, sample screens, etc.
- Accomplish other assigned tasks properly
- At least 1year experience as an UI Designer for Web or Mobile application.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Excellent adaptability to learn and adopt Japanese common design styles.
- Hands-on experience increating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.-Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Intermediate level in English (spoken and written)
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Here at Asian Tech, we've been recoding history since 2014. With our present focus on the Japanese market, we have gained a high standard quality for software development service for Web and Mobile applications. Our mission is to learn, develop and obtain the highest standards for global software services.
Our young, dynamic and self-motivated employees are a truly international bunch from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a mix of Vietnamese, English and Japanese (to name but a few of the languages) flying about our office. Employees also have the opportunity to work with foreign managers with international experience as well as learn directly from our CEO, who lived and worked in Japan for 12 years. We are all united by the same vision that Asian Tech could be the leading innovative software service company in Asia (and the world!).
Our headquarters is based in Da Nang city, with the search of clear blue skies and beautiful beaches to fuel our innovative thinking. We’ve also been looking for expanding our name to the European and American markets in the near future. No matter where we go, though, we'll always be striving for success.