CÔNG TY TNHH TOÀN CẦU C&T
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Proven experience as compliance manager
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or related field
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
It’s our mission to build an exceptional textile manufacturing system with high profile employees and high technology. We are committed to provide the best quality of products and services to our customers and better quality of life to our employees in a sustainable way.
- Waste Water Treatment System: pass STEP (European standard)
- Lighting System: 100% LED, energy saving and safe
- Air Conditioner: Use a refrigerant with an Ozone Depletion Ratio of 0.