- Assess the periodic liquidity related requirements of the company, find out and determine the funding sources;
- Invest the company’s cash in the capital markets for increased profitability;
- See to the fact that the company’s financial policies and accounting principles are in adherence to the rules and regulations and the regularity rules are properly followed;
- Make records and reports of the company’s cash transactions and ensuring that the records are fair and correct. Complete the balance sheet, statement of profit and loss, statement of cash flow of the company and statement of shareholder’s equity;
- Maintain relationship with internal and external auditors to see to the fact that the procedures and processes related to the financial reporting are accurate and adequate;
- Regularly do the transaction with the bank.
- More details will be discussed during interview.
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:30, Monday – Friday.
- Male/Female, 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Having chief accountant certificate is preferred.
- At least 5 year experience in accounting – finance positions.
- Experience with ERP system is a plus.
- Have experience working for Foreign Company.
- Logical thinking & good organization skills;
- Good at English.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Careerlink’s client is a Belgium Company based in Hai Phong.