- Plans, coordinates and supervises the process of daily local trucking arrangement.
- Monitor pick-up and delivery to ensure customers’ cargoes are properly performed on time.
- Maintain and develop local transportation service quality.
- Develop partnership with outsourcing suppliers.
- Lead all distribution and transportation planning and strategic activities.
- Regular report to manager and customer on shipment status.
- Directly solve irregular trouble during transportation service is conducted.
- Generate sales opportunities, negotiate favorable terms and close deals.
- Lead the procurement resources with suppliers for competitive cost .
- Be responsible to keep company transportation pricing structure at competitive level.
- Recruit, interview, select, train, motivate, coach, and mentor junior staffs.
- Working place: Quang Minh Industrial Zone, Me Linh, Hanoi (Daily company shuttle bus)
- Working time: Mon - Fri > 8:00 - 12:00 <> 13:00 - 17:35 (close on Sat & Sun)
* Other information:
- Net salary: (13 months a year plus annual performance bonus)
- Insurance: 24 hours insurance, Social insurance, Health Care insurance
- Working time : Mon - Fri > 8:00 - 12:00 <> 13:00 - 17:35 (close on Sat & Sun)
- Proven work experience at least 3 years as a Transportation Manager, or similar role.
- Good knowledge of local trucking routes, mainly at north area.
- English, master 4 skills.
- Well understand of transportation regulations in Vietnam.
- Well understand about customs clearance process, handling at seaport, airport as advantages
- Understanding about railway transportation as priority for recruitment.
- Honesty, good health, hard working.
- Intermediate in IT software such as: Microsoft office
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a logistics Japanese company