Fashion Garments Co., Ltd.
- Arranging time, date, training room and preparing other necessary logistics for training courses
- Informing all trainees about date, time, venue
- Making the attendance list and evaluation form
- Reporting to HR manager
- Attending and following in training courses, receiving some feedback from all trainees
- Inputing data of the quarterly performance review into the system
- Conducting orientation for staff
- Other tasks
- Bachelor in Office Management, Human Resources Management
- Excellent Communication skills in both English and Vietnamese (if Vietnamese is nature language)
- Accuracy and focus in details
- Analytical skills
- Well-organized skills
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8000 employees.
Fashion Garments is a subsidiary of Hirdaramani Group, Sri Lanka and LollyTogs Apparel USA. We are a key company in the supply chain of Hirdaramani Group who also has more factories in India, Bangladesh and sourcing facilities in China, Hong Kong.
With our mission “EXPECTATIONS THROUGH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE - THAT’S THE PASSION OF FASHION”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.