Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd.
- Arranging time, date, training room and preparing other necessary logistics for training courses
- Informing all trainees about date, time, venue
- Making the attendance list and evaluation form
- Reporting to Assistant Training and Development Manager
- Attending and following in training courses, receiving some feedback from all trainees
- Inputting data of the quarterlt performance review into the system
- Conducting orientation for staff
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Accuracy & focus in details
- Analytical skills
- Well-organized skills
- Please send us your application via online or email or direct to:
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province with more than 6000 employees.
Fashion Garments is a subsidiary of Hirdaramani Group, Sri Lanka and LollyTogs Apparel USA. We are a key company in the supply chain of Hirdaramani Group who also has more factories in India, Bangladesh and sourcing facilities in China, Hong Kong.
With our mission “EXPECTATIONS THROUGH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE - THAT’S THE PASSION OF FASHION”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.