- Trade MKT activities planning on annually/quarterly/monthly basis for related programs to support the development for distribution & retailer systems;
- Fully comply with BOD directions & strategies to meet set objectives;
- Closely work with sales teams, distribution partners to get field inputs and make local plans for execution if necessary;
- Well follow through to steer trade MKT activities to ensure quality execution & better results;
- Make reports for line managers review;
- Well manage assigned trade MKT budget and ensure ROI results;
- Lead PG team to implement trade activation activities;
- Guide, manage agencies to fully execute aligned trade MKT activities;
- Cross functional communication, coordination & integration internally to facilitate key projects moving forward;
- Collect MKT intelligence for analysis, feedback BOD and make suggestions to take actions if any;
- POSM creations & management;
- People training & development.
* Workplace: Tan Binh District, HCM
- Graduated from University in marketing, communications, journalism;
- At least 2 year working experiences at the position of trade marketing Supervisor;
- Speaking and writing proficiency in English;
- Familiar with distribution & retailer development;
- FMCG experience is a must;
- Good problem solving;
- Well organized, good analytical skills.
- Các ứng viên quan tâm có thể nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến, email hay trực tiếp đến công ty
With our commitment “Growing Together”, we always stay by your side to care for every stage of your life, from baby to elderly adult. Placing users at the center of everything we pursue, all our effort is to aim at letting consumers feel the most comfortable and gentle care, worry-free to enjoy every active aspect of life. Everyday, millions of people around the world use our products for their babies’ growth-up, for their personal hygiene, and for caring their elderly relatives.
Being one of leading manufacturers in Asia in personal hygiene care products, we specialize in producing disposable baby diapers, adult incontinent products, feminine sanitary napkins and wet tissues.
Apart from the main manufacturing site located in Vietnam, with the development of business operations and rising consuming needs, the second factory now is under construction in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and expected to officially open in 2017.
Our wishes are not only to assist customers through our business operations, but also to enhance our corporate value by promoting proper corporate management to all our shareholders, business partners, associates and the society.
* 700 employees working at Taisun Vietnam (main manufacturing & sales operation)
* More than 15 years in business.
* Export to more than 20 countries worldwide.
* 8 product categories, proportion of 70% OBM and 30% OEM.