* Trade Promotion Planning
- Make monthly promotion plan (trade promotion & consumer promotion)
- Make accurate plan forecast promotion gifts for each promotion program in monthly plan
- Lead execution of monthly trade promotion plan based on agreed timeline, process, volume and trade investment target, trade guideline, trade promotion strategy
- Follow up closely with supplier & related division ( Factory, Logistic, Purchasing…) to ensure promotion products is ready on time for sales as plan
- Work closely with related division (Production, Logistic..) to ensure enough stock for monthly promotion program
- Monitor and evaluate plan that provide actionable tactics to change and improve
- Work closely with Brand Marketing team & Sales team to ensure Trade activity align with Brand activity and can be supported for Sales/Marketing objectives and sales targets
- Manage and evaluate trade promotion effectiveness
- Register monthly promotion to industrial and commercial facilities.
* Trade Promotion Budget Management
- Monitor the use of Trade Promotion investment and manage monthly promotion ratio within approved budget
- Tracking competitor promotion program to understand their budget investment and take action against competitor.
- Develop & execute, review merchandising materials (POSM) to help build shopper awareness and demand for purchase product at store (budget, design, plan, allocation)
- Facilitate visual merchandising in line with the strategies of the organization (product launching , promotion campaign)
- Adapt and execute in-store communication activities for the assigned Brand to enhance sales in store.
* Distribution & availability
- Lead execution of highlight display program to optimize reach and coverage of each program (work closely with all related division: Design, Purchasing, Logistic, Production to prepare all necessary material for highlight display to ensure lead time of each program.
- Frequency store check to observe market movement, competitor action, company performance to study for good analyses of 3C to support in making effective trade plan
- Analyze monthly sales data in detail of assigned brand (by categories, by brands, by channels, etc.) to evaluate effective of trade plan.
- Female is priority. From 23~28 years old
- College graduated and above
- Computing, statistics, Microsoft Office applications
- Hardworking, patient, responsible, enthusiastic
- Good in basic English
- Well interaction with other department
- Patient, enthusiastic, responsible, hardworking
- 1-2 year in Trade Marketing field
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to: