This position will be responsible for preparing and implementing the annual marketing plans, brand strategy and budget.
- Build business cases leveraging data and customer insights as rationalization for new activity or program recommendations.
- Work on key strategic projects with retailers, aiming to influence purchasing behavior, drive in-store activity for the brand portfolio, and support the sales effort in the creation and implementation of innovative and effective trade support activities.
- Initiate and manage category management projects with retailers.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related filed.
- Have experience in Trade Marketing for FMCG products.
- Have basic knowledge about Adobe illustrator and photo shop.
- Good at using MS Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Good at communication in both written and spoken English.
- Being active, creative, and responsible.
- Able to work in remote area.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a foreign company specializing in providing high quality products for companion animals.