COMBA TELECOM LIMITED REP OFFICE
- Work closely with customer companies to provide hand-on technical marketing in Vietnam market.
- Manage the installation, setting up and running of telecom equipment at customer’s site project.
- Establish good relationship with current customers.
- Support GM to identify prospective customers, expand company market in Vietnam.
- Support in negotiating, giving quotation and promoting Sale contracts in order to meet Sales target.
- Meet the prospective customer, evaluate their need and give appropriate recommendations of company’s product.
- Translate and communicate the opinions of customer regarding company products to the Technical or Production team in Head Office.
- Other tasks assigned by GM Vietnam
- Able to travel domesticly or internationally when needed.
+Salary range: USD860-USD1200 (depends on skills and experience).
+13th month salary and Discretionary Bonus.
+Off on Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holiday of Vietnam.
+Other kind of benefits.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experiences in Telecommunication.
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales target.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English
- PC literacy.
* Work in Ha Noi City, Vietnam
* Candidate please provide current and expected salary
- Interested applications please apply online through Careerlink website with your updated CVs (Please provide current and expected salary)
Comba Telecom is a global leading solutions and services provider of wireless and information communications systems with its own R&D facilities, manufacturing base, and sales and service teams. The Company offers a comprehensive suite of products and services including wireless access, wireless enhancement, antenna and subsystems and wireless transmission to its global customers.
Established in 1997 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2003, Comba researches and develops wireless technology through its R&D centers in China and USA. Its manufacturing base in China features advanced testing equipment and one of the largest microwave anechoic testing chambers in the region to ensure quality in its products.
We are a well-established global company operate across 80 countries and regions.
We continue to expand internationally and excited about the global possibilities for Comba. Our success in the China, Hong Kong, United States, Europe, India Russia, Brazil and other emerging markets. In addition, LS&Co.’s commitment to local communities has helped build a brand that people love and trust.