RGF HR AGENT VIETNAM CO., LTD.
*** COMPANY PROFILE
- Business Type: 100% investment from Germany
- Size: 50
- Industry: Healthcare & Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Laboratory and Specialty Chemicals
- Product Range: High quality chemical products for the pharmaceutical, chemical, food processing, cosmetics, painting & coating industry and environment monitoring.
- Established in Vietnam: 1995
*** GENERAL INFORMATION
- Position: TECHNICAL SALES EXECUTIVE
- Job code: JO-170109-118402
- Level: Staff
- Contract Term: Permanent
- Recruitment Reason: Replacement
- Expected joining date: ASAP
- Work Location: Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
- Work Time: Monday - Friday (8:00~17:00)
- Salary Range: Gross 800-900 USD per month maximum
- Allowance(s): Governed under VN law
- Bonus and Incentives: 13th month bonus / Performance review
- Benefit(s): Governed under VN law
*** JOB DUTIES
- Report to Vietnamese Technical Sales Supervisor
- Assigned to Chemical Division, The Company Millipore Department
* Main Tasks:
- Achieve sales goal
- To call on nominated customers and influence key decision makers
- To follow-up outstanding debts and to assist on debt collection
- Work with sales supervisor in mapping out strategies and tactics and implement within the assigned sales territory
- Provide regular feedback on new customers, business situation, distribution trends, market trends
- Submit timely reports and update regularly customer record cards, journey plans, expense reports, etc.
- Attend training courses & development programs and put the learning into practice
- Recommend/implement the marketing activities in the launch of new products and brand strategies
- Continuously build good business relationship with customers
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to meet customers satisfaction
- Perform other related functions as may be assigned by Sales Supervisor
*** JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Gender: Any
- Age: Any
- Qualification: University Degree: B.Sc. in Bioscience, Biotechnology or Microorganisms
- Languages: Fair English communication (TOEIC > 350)
- At least 2 years’ experience in Microbiology Lab Testing
- Has basic understanding on laboratory market, chemical market & territory management
- Has basic understanding about F&B market (for example the demand about chemical and equipment for F&B testing laboratory)
- Has selling and negotiation skills
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to do some applications in analytical laboratory
- Be self-driven, results oriented/assertive, customer focus, dynamic & team work, interpersonal sensitivity
- Located in the appointed area, ready for travel across the given territories
- Has good knowledge on the assigned territories, The Company Millipore products, competitors & customers
- Has experience selling laboratory chemicals and equipment
- Enjoy working in fast-paced and demanding environment
- Hard-working, self-motivated, has initiative and good common sense, welcome challenges
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
* Interested candidate please send your update CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click APPLY NOW
* Please note only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further process.
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company Recruit Co.Ltd.
We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's 51 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region. RGF focuses on recruiting professionals across Banking and Finance, Trading and Manufacturing, IT, telecommunications and Service industry. We have offices in HK, Singapore, Vietnam, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing.
The Recruit Group is expanding globally, leveraging its experience in the Japanese market. Our goal is to work with regions to create new informational value.
We are continuing our quest to set roots in each new country we enter and serve as a bridge joining people to information and to other people. Starting in 2009, we are expanding outside of Japan under the corporate brand RGF (Recruit Global Family).
The design motif of the RGF logo is a bridge. Our logo is called "global bridge," and it represents our wish to become a presence that leads and connects people to new and unseen possibilities.