Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd.
- Co-ordinate with sample room, pilot run and QA team and sew technical sample before feeding the line to minimize the feeding losses to increase First day efficiency
- Feed the sewing lines effectively and follow up and guide mechanics and production supervisors to minimize the QCO time and make QCO process successful in the plant
- Monitor performance of newly fed lines until the sewing machine operators familiar to the operations and increase efficiencies of First three days efficiency hit rate
- Make sure to arrange all pre-production activities before line feeding date to increase No of sewing lines feeding in a month
- Co-ordinate with work study officers to review sewing line layouts and make sure correct work place arrangement during line feeding.
- Monitor machine pre-setting status with mechanics and update the status to section in-charge technical officer
- Attend and provide technical solutions to day today technical issues in the section with the help of section in-charge technical officer
- Arrange Standard Work Sheets (SWS) and mock ups as soon as line feeding finished and help the management in implementing GSD in the plant operations
- Identify the skill requirement of new styles and co-ordinate with production supervisors and PA’s to train the workers accordingly well in advance with the help of Section in-charge work study officer
- Actively participate in the projects introduced time to time by the management to improve plant performance
Maintain all the reports related to day to day activities
- Qualifications: Technical Higher Level - Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology
- Experiences: one to three years
- Other skills: MS-Office, communication, time-management, team-work, analytical skills, technical skills, ability to work under pressure, problem-solving, decision-making
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.