- Manage the dedicated business segments and projects assgned by Operational R&D Manager and/or project leaders.
- Travel and support the customers when requested.
- Analyze the root causes and propose preventive and corrective actions for continuous improvement and/or customer complaints. In this role, he/she will interface with QC team and production team.
- Develop new formulations and fine-turne the existing ones.
- Cooperating with production team to establish production processes at the company and recommending the setting conditions for customers.
- Recommend the new raw materials materials to match with finished product specications and regulations.
- Support to manage BPCS system.
- Other activities requested by Operational R&D Manager.
- Reducing the stock (including old raw materials and old finished goods, fab 3 & fab 8).
- Report all activities to Operational R&D Manager.
- Working time: Mon - Fri.
- Have Premium Health Care insurance package.
- company's bus from HCM center.
- Experience in multi-national company, especially PVC or plastic ones.
- Out-of-the box thinking and encouragement of driving for creative, marketable solutions is highly appreciated.
- Understand and can apply all relevant international regulations/norms/standards, i.e: ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO TS, FDA,REACH, RoHS.
- Good in English.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a foreign plastic manufacturing company