* Summary: Teaching Assistant supports Homeroom Teachers during teaching activities, classroom preparation and student supervision contributing to efforts in enhancing the intellectual, emotional and social development of students within a safe and healthy learning environment.
- Provides professional assistance to maintain classroom focus, learning engagement and students well-being
- Assists Homeroom Teacher accomplish targeted learning objectives
- Provide prompt and adequate supports meeting School and Home collaboration efforts
- Provides translation and interpretation to promote effective communication
- Supports school events and activities timely
- Always be ready to provide services ensuring continuity of classroom’s needs
- Supports professional development process for the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Bachelor’s degree in other disciplines and have an IELTS of 7.5.
- At least 2 year’s relevant experience working with young children
- Familiar with school climate, procedures and policies
- Effective communication skills
- Good ICT skills including familiarity with MS Word and Powerpoint is preferred
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Good observation skills
- Able to work comfortably within a cross-cultural environments
- Patient, diligent and creative, gentle
- Passion about education, especially educating kids is preferred
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
American International School (ΛIS) is an international school in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, offering an American-based curriculum for grades PK to 12. ΛIS guides students to develop their human integrity and intellect in order to become global citizens while sustaining their cultural heritage. Every student at ΛIS will be prepared to excel in, productively navigate through, and provide leadership for our rapidly changing, multicultural and global community.