APU - AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- Assist teachers in preparing, organizing activities, games, etc. in class.
- Support teachers in managing class behavior.
- Support students with their learning activities in the class.
- Coordinate with teachers to instruct, supervise students in teamwork and/or individual activities.
- Help children who need extra support to complete tasks.
- Look after children who are upset or have had accidents.
- Help with outings and sports events.
- Do other administrative works and jobs assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree in English or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the equivalent position.
- Experience of working with children.
- Ability to build good relationships with children, teachers, etc.
- Patience, responsibility and a sense of humor.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
APU EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP is a 100% US invested organization providing pathways to US education for nearly a decade.
APU Educational Development Group oversees the APU International School which offers K-12 education based on the California standards and has a record of preparing hundreds of Vietnamese students for further study in the US at prestigious universities, often with merit-based scholarships.
APU International School is recognized by the College Board as a testing center for SAT and ACT exams and offers AP courses as well as English Language Development curriculum.
The APU Educational Development Group is a member of the prestigious Institute of International Education and enjoys partnerships with campuses of California State University, the University of Missouri Kansas City and other US universities and organizations.