APU - AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
* What we can offer:
- Salary: Competitive
- International working environment.
- Friendly and learning working environment.
- Stable employment.
* Position overview:
- We are looking for an experienced and highly responsible Teacher of Japanese with ability of teaching, monitoring and assisting students in our school.
* Detailed responsibilities:
- Compose lesson plan and education program of basic Japanese for students.
- Interpret when necessary.
- Attend and support outdoor activities or events in our school.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and Management Board.
- University graduate with major in Japanese or equivalent.
- English communication is required.
- Deep pedagogical content knowledge.
- Experience in teaching or working in education.
- Love children, honesty, good sense of responsibility and positive attitude at work.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to 299 Tran Dai Nghia St., Hoa Hai Ward
- Hồ sơ tiếng Việt/Anh/Nhật
- Ưu tiên hồ sơ gửi sớm
APU EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP is a 100% US invested organization providing pathways to US education for nearly a decade.
APU Educational Development Group oversees the APU International School which offers K-12 education based on the California standards and has a record of preparing hundreds of Vietnamese students for further study in the US at prestigious universities, often with merit-based scholarships.
APU International School is recognized by the College Board as a testing center for SAT and ACT exams and offers AP courses as well as English Language Development curriculum.
The APU Educational Development Group is a member of the prestigious Institute of International Education and enjoys partnerships with campuses of California State University, the University of Missouri Kansas City and other US universities and organizations.