Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd.
- Prepare, analyze and reconcile activity report daily.
- Perform style closure and inform all related departments to clear invoice relating production
- Prepare, analyze and follow up KPI of factory in charge
- Prepared cost of factory, department and compared with the budget, highlight negative and positive points and send out for head of plant
- Involve in stock count every week.
- English Skills in fluently
- Presentation Skill
- Teamwork Skill
- Data Analysis
- Comunication Skill
- Good Excel Skill
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.