- Manage device allocation and hardware issue troubleshooting (laptop, testing devices, etc.)
- Setup and maintain security for internal network and all related information of the company.
- Support Infra setting for product development team.
- 24/7 networking support.
- Research and implement new technologies.
- Have good knowledge about LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Routing, VPN, NAT, Firewall, DNS, DHCP, FTP, CA, Proxy, LDAP, VLAN, Load balancing
- Knowledge about Git, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Docker
- Have experiences with application deployment for Web: nginx, apache2, mysql, mariaDB, mongoDB, neo4j, memcache.
- Knowledge about AWS (Such as VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, IAM,..vv..) will be preferred
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Able to spend supports after working hours for critical issue.
- Good command of English.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Here at Asian Tech, we've been recoding history since 2014. With our present focus on the Japanese market, we have gained a high standard quality for software development service for Web and Mobile applications. Our mission is to learn, develop and obtain the highest standards for global software services.
Our young, dynamic and self-motivated employees are a truly international bunch from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a mix of Vietnamese, English and Japanese (to name but a few of the languages) flying about our office. Employees also have the opportunity to work with foreign managers with international experience as well as learn directly from our CEO, who lived and worked in Japan for 12 years. We are all united by the same vision that Asian Tech could be the leading innovative software service company in Asia (and the world!).
Our headquarters is based in Da Nang city, with the search of clear blue skies and beautiful beaches to fuel our innovative thinking. We’ve also been looking for expanding our name to the European and American markets in the near future. No matter where we go, though, we'll always be striving for success.