DHL Supply Chain (Vietnam) Ltd.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts)
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with customer to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Maintain and develop the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and exposed products
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
- 3 years operations experience, preferably within the logistics industry
- Excellent in Ms. Office, especially Excel. VBA is a plus.
- Proficient in all English skills.
- Planing skills, understanding about MPS, MRP, DRP
- Forcasting skills
- Analytical skills
- Positive and proactive behavior.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
DHL Supply Chain – a business unit of DHL Global, is the global market leader in contract logistics, providing warehousing, managed transport and value-added services at every link in the supply chain for customers in a variety of industries. We also offer solutions for corporate information and communications management tailored precisely to the needs of our customers.
If you are experienced and willing to take challenges in a fast-paced working environment, let be a pioneer. We offer you not a job, but a bright future career. Join us now.