Hotel Nikko Hai Phong
- In charge together with Speciality Japanese Chef to cook Japanese food.
- To prepare goods for kitchen every day.
- To directly cook food as personal speciality.
- To be responsible to Executive Chef and Speciality Japanese Chef, for menu, quantitative and quality of the dishes that the team is in charge of (as initially
agreed with Executive Chef, Speciality Japanese Chef).
- To check the compliance with labor regulations of each staff (punctuality, outfits, labor safety, working capacity…)
- To ensure good hygiene in kitchen area, preserve food exported or used within the day, ensure the compliance of food hygiene safety in the group.
- To report and suggest to Executive Chef and Speciality Japanese Chef, solutions for cost reduction if necessary.
- To preserve tools carefully, use properties of Kitchen reasonably.
- To plan working schedule reasonably.
- To consult Executive Chef, Speciality Japanese Chef with recruiting kitchen staff for the team.
- To directly and timely report to Executive Chef, Speciality Japanese Chef the unusual issies happening in the working shift such as: broken machinery, spoilt
food… to be conducted for solution.
- To propose purchase of new products to fulfill guests’ demands.
- To comply environmental policies of the hotel (to classify trash, to conserve resources…)
- Other tasks requested by Executive Chef and Speciality Japanese Chef.
- Competitive Salary
- Social, Health, Unemployment insurance as Vietnamese Law.
- Workmen Compensation.
- Healthcare package (applied depended on level)
- Good working environment
- Company activities & celebration.
- Annual Leave
- Diploma/ Certificate in Hotel Management is preferred.
- 2 - 3 year experiences in same position
- Good ability in cooking Japanese food.
- Working in 4 star hotel or Japanese restaurant will be an advantage.
- Good at communication in Japanese.
- Friendly, patient, proactive, organized and highly responsible.
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
Hotel Nikko Hai Phong will be managed by one of the major Japanese international hotel chain Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. under the brand of Nikko Hotels International. Hotel Nikko Hai Phong will be located within Waterfront City, a coastal district under development. The average hotel room will be 35 square meters large and operate 3 outlets of Japanese Dining, All-day Dining and Bar facilities. Hotel is expected to be open on April 2020.