- Act as a sole or lead auditor on selected schemes.
- Ensure effective delivery of audits in line with RBS Global Procedures and any Scheme requirements or client SOPs.
- Meet agreed turnaround times for reporting and other deliverables.
- Present a professional image in all dealings with clients and auditees.
- Promote the SGS approach and services at seminars and through presentations and articles.
- Provide technical input to back-office and sales teams as required.
- Technical review of reports from other auditors.
- Active development of relationships through existing networks and contacts. Remain up-to-date with current thinking and client expectations in this field; establish and maintain a network of stakeholders including NGOs, industry bodies and related contacts; attend public and client-led conferences; read news related to their topic of interest
- Ensure full compliance with the Company’s Code of Integrity & Professional Conduct and Impartiality Policy and encourage others to do so.
- Cooperate fully with any investigations in relation to Quality issues or Integrity where required.
- At all times, adopt a safe behaviour by exercising due regard for their own health and safety and that of colleagues and clients, in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- At least 2-year experience in Auditor position (Must)
- Prefer qualified auditors who have qualification on WRAP, BSCI, ICTI
- Good communication in English
- Please send your appication by online, email or direct to
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
Agriculture & Food
Consumer Goods & Retail
Oil & Gas