- Contribute to all aspects of the product development process, from specification and design, throughout integration, release.
- Participate in the decision making process regarding the selection, customization and support of the array of software engineering tools used by the engineering group; i.e. version control, change management, knowledge repository, JAVA, UML modelling, etc.
- Create quality source code; document code and procedures thoroughly as prescribed by the engineering standards.
- Report to Leader and Line Manager.
- Graduated university/Vocational/ High school (College or University majoring in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other ITrelated fields.)
- At least 1 year’ experience as Programmer / Developer
- Skills in Java or .NET/ C++ programming languages.
- Frameworks based on the MVC (Spring) or others.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including patterns.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge on database management at least one of DBMS (ex: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, or others.
- Have offshore skill is a plus, have test experience is a plus (create unit test, test case,…etc).
- Fair in Japanese, Basic in English.
- Good working attitude, Good communication skill.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's client is Japanese IT company.