- Feature development and bug fixing of OpenStack.
- Target project phase: external design, detail design, program design, coding, unit testing, integration testing and system testing.
- Ensure targets (delivery date, software quality and workload) given by Project Leader.
- Create outputs:
+ Documents: a detail design document, a program design document, test specification and proposals to OSS communities.
+ Quality reports: Review results reports, code review results reports and bug results reports.
- Working location: Bac Tu Liem_Ha Noi.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science and software engineering.
- Experience in software development on a Linux environment.
- English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills .
- Experience in development of OpenStack (highly preferable).
- Experience in software development with Python (highly preferable).
- Experience in network, storage, or server management (preferable).
- Experience in software development, maintenance and support OSS (preferable).
- Experience in software development interacting with any OSS communities (preferable).
- Experience in source management with github (preferable).
- Japanese reading, speaking and writing skills (preferable).
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a Japanese IT Company.