- Feature development and bug fixing of OpenStack
- Development Environment:
+ Hardware: IA server which can run virtual machines
+ OS: Linux
- Ensure your targets (delivery date, software quality and workload) given by Project Leader.
- Communication with Project Manager and Programmers.
+ Understand detail project plan documents explained by Project Leader. Create Q&A lists in English and solve all your issues.
+ Create your weekly progress reports, your Q&A lists, and your issue lists in English and preferable in Japanese.
+ Attend weekly team meeting with Project Leader in order to report your progress and to solve all issues.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science and software engineering (mandatory)
- Experience in software development on a Linux environment (mandatory)
- English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills (mandatory)
- Experience in development of OpenStack (highly preferable)
- Experience in software development with Python (highly preferable)
- Experience in network, storage, or server management (preferable)
- Experience in software development, maintenance and support OSS (preferable)
- Experience in software development interacting with any OSS communities (preferable)
- Experience in source management with github (preferable)
- Japanese reading, speaking and writing skills (preferable).
- Please send your application by online or contact Ms. Ninh at this email and phone number:
Careerlink's client is a leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT), offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.