- To manage user in using software system.
- To implement SAP and ASPROVA system.
- To discuss develop new system with another department.
- To write and design code to existing application.
- To implement the software program in the company.
- To design software systems by programming languages.
- The job's detail will discuss in the interview.
- Male/Female, under 32 years old.
- A degree in IT/Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years working experience in software developing and programmer.
- Have working experiences in C#, Java or PHP.
- Have basic knowledge: ERP (Production Control).
- Have basic knowledge: Server, network, PC client.
- Can use English or Japanese in working.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a Japanese manufacturing company.