- Read and understand requirement specification.
- Analyze and create software specification.
- Create system design with instruction from Team Lead.
- Do coding and unit test.
- Provide technical guidance, review on source code and design documents to lower level staffs in project.
* Working time: 8:00 ~ 17:00 (Monday - Friday).
* Working place: Tan Binh District.
* Benefits: 13th month salary and performance bonus; Premium Healthcare package insurance; Training courses (Languages, technical and soft skills); Allowances (Lunch, language certificate, gasoline); Building activities.
- College/ Bachelor's Degree with majors relate to Information Technology.
- Have at least 3 years working experiences as Software Developer with any programming languages.
+ Java: Java core; Spring framework modules: Spring MVC, Spring AOP; PosgreSQL; Oracle.
+ PHP: framework CodeIgniter, Cake PHP, Symfony; HTML, CSS; SQL.
+ C# .Net.
- Have programming skill in Object Oriented.
- Able to use English in working (Read, write).
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is Japanese IT Offshoring company.