- Collect and analyse requirements from users.
- Collaborate with teammates to set specifications for new applications/enhancements.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Develop applications or enhancements, either locally or with vendors within deadlines.
- Perform unit, integration, functional and non-functional tests.
- Work with user to execute user-acceptance tests.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Compose technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Compose release documents/user manuals/guides for end users effectively.
- Ensure quality of developed applications and services.
- 2 years experience.
- Object-oriented programming (C# is preferred).
- PL/SQL and/or SQL.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our client is Japanese Insurance Company .