- Executive daily inspections in accordance with SOP’s and instructions.
- Make reports following SOP
- Comply with the Client and SGS Procedures.
- All details will be discussed during interview.
- University of relevant fields ot at least college level
- 1 year working experience at least as QC/ Technician role of Vendor/ factory/ Buyer/ 3rd parties
- Good in English (can read and listening English)
- Working under high pressure.
- Willing to travel.
- Please send your application by online, email (in website careerlink) or direct to
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
- Attractive salary and bonus
- 18 days of annual leaves
- Holiday pay per company's policy, special gifts for employees in special dates
- Monthly lunch meal allowance
- Diversified Healthcare programs: Annual check-up, Personal accident insurance 24/24.
- Training programs on technical as well as non-technical skills.
- SI, HI and UI on Gross Salary by Law