- Perform audits to assigned clients in accordance with the SGS procedures and customer requirements.
- perform training to assigned clients in accordance with the SGS procedures and customer requirements.
- Training of new employees.
- Maintain level of professional conduct as qualifications and industry knowledge.
- Generate timely and accurate audit reports and other communications as appropriate to the Section Manager.
- College or University graduated
- At least 2 years experience on audit factory/ compliance factory
- With EE electronics background as well, and Smartphone, IT product or Wireless Electrical product types…etc is the first priority
- Certified for ISO-9001 internal auditor training course or equipped with relevant experience
- With job experience on SQE or QE is the priority
- Good communication & presentation in English & Vietnamese, computer literacy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates successful decision making ability
- Technical knowledge of computer user applications
- Working under high pressure
- Willing to travel
- Please send your application by online or email (in website careerlink)
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.