VIETNAM TOKO ENGINEERING CO.,LTD
- Making the Electrical or Mechanical Drawings for Project by assigned of Site Manager
- Supervise the installation of M&E systems at Project sites.
- Support Site Supervisor in daily work at site, coordinating with Sub-Contractor, managing Workers.
- Implement miscellaneous work / maintenance work / additional work of M&E after completed project.
- Follow other command of Chief Engineering Manager (Japanese)
- Follow Company’s design procedures, professional standards/rules and Safety Regulation.
* Work location : Ho Chi Minh City Office and Site at KCN Tân Đông Hiệp B in Binh Duong
- Working Hours
+ Mon-Fri: 8:30 ~ 17:30, Sat: 8:30~12:30 (Office)
+ Mon-Fri : 8:00 ~ 17:00, Sat : 8:00~12:00 (Site )
- OT Allowance: Based on Vietnamese Labor Law
- Insurance: Social/Health/Unemployment Insurance based on Vietnamese Labor and Social Insurance Law
- Bonus System: Basically 13rd month Bonus (Before Tet Holiday).
- Annual Leave:12 days/year
- Sick Leave: Based on Vietnamese Labor and Social Insurance Law
- Probation Period: 2 months with 85% basic Salary
- Other Benefit: Working Compensation and Medical Insurance
- University degree in Electrical/ Mechanical
- Design Certification or Supervision Practice Certification (if any) is a plus
- 3 years more of experience in designing and operation Electrical / Mechanical system for projects.
- Have experiences in supervising the Electrical/Mechanical installation at sites.
- Understanding in Design and Installation Standards, Regulations is a plus.
- Willing work both in Office and Site.
- Good communication skill and team work.
- Have experience in Japanese M&E Company is a plus
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
As M&E Company, along to the development of electrical construction needs of Japanese companies in Vietnam, we propose design and construction of electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning and sanitary work. We commit ourselves to get involved with Japanese ODA projects in order to contribute to the improvement of electrical and mechanical infrastructures in Vietnam.