RGF HR AGENT VIETNAM CO., LTD.
*** COMPANY PROFILE
- Address: District 1, HCMC
- Business Type: 100% investment from Japan
- Size: 50-100
- Industry: Technology
- Product Range: camera, medical system
- Established in Vietnam:
*** GENERAL INFORMATION
- Position: Service Engineer
- Job code: JO-170105-118283
- Level: Staff
- Contract Term: Permanent
- Recruitment Reason: Expansion
- Expected joining date: ASAP
- Work Location: District 1, HCMC
- Work Time: Monday-Friday (8am-5pm)
- Salary Range: negotiate
- Bonus and Incentives: 13th month bonus
- Benefit(s): TBA
- Selection Process: Two rounds
*** JOB DUTIES
- Report to Medical Service Manager
** Main Tasks:
- Make schedule and perform installation as requested. Ensure all Company equipment were installed in good condition which was recommended.
* Preventive maintenance
- Make schedule and perform preventive maintenances for Company equipment which are in warranty or in service contract.
* Training , Education and Seminar for customers
- Make schedule, prepare materials and conduct training for customers (How to use, Maintenance Care and Storage, Troubleshooting, Case Study) in cases: Installation, Action taken after visits, Request from Company.
* Service Contract
- Promote Service Contract to customers in order to grow Company service. Provide inspection reports to customers and introduce the value of Company service contracts.
* Handling complaint, on –call
- Handle on-call support requests from customers within required time.
Independently or cooperate with colleagues to manage complaints in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
* Technical issues and Warranty (Trouble Report) support with TIMS system
- Solve technical problems or issues. Check and make Trouble Reports.
* Repair and prevent damages
- Perform repair in workshop as necessary. Perform limited minor repair on-site to reduce downtime for customers. Repair procedure must be following Company standard.
- Do explanation for customer in term of fault was caused by user and provide solution to prevent mishandling.
* Training and Skill Map
- Update knowledge and skill follow skill map continuously.
- Attend and pass all product and service training courses as required.
- Pass the repair skill audits.
- Conduct training for colleagues as required from Company.
* Customer Relationship Management
- Establish and maintain relationship with key person of customers to support the growth of Company business.
- Collect and update information of customer demand, market and competitors into database.
* Support Marketing/ Sales; Support Marketing/Sales Site as required
* Others: loaner, account receivable, asset
- Support loan equipment for customers.
- Support Financial Section in Receivable Account
* Any other assigned job duties as per assigned by the management.
*** JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Gender: Any
- Age: Any
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Over 2 years of experience in relevant roles
- Willing to learning new thing. Not hesitate to challenge new thing.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English speaking and writing
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
* Interested candidate please send your update CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click APPLY NOW
* Please note only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further process.
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company Recruit Co.Ltd.
We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's 51 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region. RGF focuses on recruiting professionals across Banking and Finance, Trading and Manufacturing, IT, telecommunications and Service industry. We have offices in HK, Singapore, Vietnam, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing.
The Recruit Group is expanding globally, leveraging its experience in the Japanese market. Our goal is to work with regions to create new informational value.
We are continuing our quest to set roots in each new country we enter and serve as a bridge joining people to information and to other people. Starting in 2009, we are expanding outside of Japan under the corporate brand RGF (Recruit Global Family).
The design motif of the RGF logo is a bridge. Our logo is called "global bridge," and it represents our wish to become a presence that leads and connects people to new and unseen possibilities.