- Visit clients’ and support them in after-sales services such as maintenance and repair for factory automation products (50% of the main job) and other products.
- For the early period of time, follow the experienced staff during the maintenance and repair as OJT.
- After getting accquainted to the tasks, visit clients’ for maintenance or repair with 02 co-workers or by oneself.
- After 06 months, attend the 03-week-training course in Japan.
* The detailed tasks will be discussed during the interview.
* Workplace: District 1, HCMC.
* Working time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
- Male/female under the age of 30; background: bachelor of factory automation.
- Capable of Business English communication or more (over TOEIC 750).
- Agree to have a 3-week-training course in Japan.
- Available to those with no frequent job changes.
- Available to new graduate.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a Japanese company specializing in after-sales service for their factory automation products in Vietnam.