Overall warehouse management (bonded warehouse) including:
* Import - Export goods management.
- Ensure the instructions of goods exporting/Van-plan and make plan of packing goods to match the schedule.
- Proceed and manage internal systems (WMS, G-FLAP) relating to Warehouse management to ensure the progress of packing goods. Report the result of this to TLOG (Japanese headquarter).
- Control and manage the import/export goods, the inventory, Warehouse leasing areas.
* Manage Warehouse operation.
- Warehouse human resources management.
- Ensure the 5s/5s patrol procedure.
- Control/double check invoices relating to the Warehouse operation (Long Binh Log, Trucking Bicosouth, material suppliers, etc.,)
- In coordination with Planning Executive to make quotation (Cost/sales).
- Organize the specialized training to all the member of the Warehouse when required.
- Source for new suppliers to maximize the revenue of the Warehouse when required.
- Maintain the good relationship with partners of the company (Dealers, Customs, etc.)
- Other tasked assigned by General Director.
* Paper work relating to Warehouse operation:
- Key in the data into Warehouse management system, and print the stamps.
- Proceed and follow up the documents of the import goods (Warehouse leasing contract).
- Issue invoice packing list – export goods.
- Double check for the data to be keyed in the WMS (Warehouse Management System). Contact the Japanese side for more assistance in terms of this system.
- Mange stationery order, refilling and office equipment.
- Other tasks incurred in cooperation with the current Warehouse manager.
- Working time: Mon - Sat: 8:00 AM - 17: 00 PM (Sat - Morning).
- Gender : Male/Female.
- Age: upper 30 years old.
- At least 9 years working experience in Warehouse Management, experienced in Logistics Services Company, especially having good relation with transportation agents/forwarders is priority.
- Graduate from the College of Finance and Customs, University of Foreign Trade or Business Administration
- Have good demand of English/Japanese is preferable.
- Residential address: Either Dist.9 or Thu Duc is preferable. If possible, Bien Hoa, Dong Nai is the best.
- Traveling support for those living in HCMC: Yes.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
- Please send your English CV file Word + picture 3x4 by email:
CareerLink’s client is Japanese company specializes logistics.