* Planning and reporting
- Report relevant training / coaching sessions / activities
- Be responsible for relevant data, reports accuracy and timeline
- Provide reports assigned by Team Leader / Unit Head of Training Delivery
* Training Need Analysis:
- Be responsible for field TNA conducting for front liners training programs periodically or upon request.
- Provide Training Development with market and field update and relevant information for program development and update where necessary.
- Participate in the overall TNA process as required.
- Feedback to improve the TNA process and ensure the implementation.
* Training Program Development
- Coordinate to ensure the overall product training programs updates, field coach and field activities projects/ programs development.
- Contribute to build relevant post training follow up, field coach and training result measurement tool process.
* Training Delivery:
- Conduct effectively training / coaching sessions
- Observe and provide feedback to improve training program, training delivery quality, accuracy and consistency.
- Participate in manage training delivery service standards, result and post training follow up
* Line Trainer / Coach Development
- Train, develop and coach line trainers / coaches force
* Training Operation & Alternative Solution
- Implement approved training operation guidelines and process.
- Study, pilot and/or implement assigned alternative training solution.
- Use efficiently and protect training facilities and equipment.
- Follow the approved process and guidelines in registration, audit and report periodically.
- Feedback on the training facilities and equipment protection and usage process
- Ensure relevant required invoices, documents are collected correctly and timely.
- Consult and participating in choosing appropriate provincial training venue as needed to ensure the required training quality and in-line with the approved budget
- Bachelor Graduate, major in Training, Education, Social Science, Banking, Finance or Business Administration
- Understanding of sales / collection of Banking or Consumer Finance is a plus
- At least 2 years’ experiences in similar training area
- Experienced in consumer finance, insurance, banking is a plus
- Strong in training facilitating and presentation skill
- Strong in inspiring and motivating other
- Strong in coaching
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint
- Fluently in English is a plus
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
We were founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank). In 2015, we successfully transferred to an independent company with the Brand FE CREDIT. Since then, we continuously have been enlarging and taking the leadership of consumer finance market in Vietnam. Our success is built on serving the best sake of our customers; we are keen on designing new products with add-on values to customers with our philosophy of Fast and Easy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalise our operations. We embrace a strong organisational culture with a shared aspiration and values which allows us to act as a united and focused company.
FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIP
See yourselves in a new light
In essence of joining our company, you will be given the scope to seize every opportunity and helped to acquire specific competencies you’ll need to succeed either you wish to go wide or go deep. Our company prides ourselves on our underpinned principle of nurturing people in not only HR policies but also in our culture. We value innovations and we need people to work on initiatives and carry on our business vision of operating excellence and market leadership.
Alongside with these, we believe our staff members deserve a good working condition, so that in addition to social health insurance you will be accessible to health and accident insurance and will be eligible to join in team building every year. We also value your efforts; for this reason, we give you both financial and non-financial rewards such as: KPI bonus, Best Initiatives, Best performer or Best manager of the year, etc.
- Probation with full salary
- Lunch allowance
- Wedding support
- Family funeral support
- 13th month salary + KPIs bonus
- Performance rewards and awards
- Accident insurance
- Health insurance
Events and activities:
- Year End party
- Team Building
- Family Day
- Sport Day