* Fix Asset
- Checking fixed asset acquisition documents submitted by related departments, vendors.
- Doing the verification of fixed asset acquisition documents for asset recording in order to meet accounting standards, accounting principles, current fixed asset regulation and tax regulation before getting approval.
- Following up and booking the increasing and decreasing journal entry of fixed assets on the SAP system
- Preparing the handover minute of fixed assets for managing and using.
- Doing the monthly depreciation of the fixed assets.
- Preparing the fixed asset liquidation minutes as well as fixed asset scraping.
- Following on the change of asset master data like a new creation, block and deletion.
- Preparing and performing a year-end physical count of Fixed Assets.
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports. ( VAT, FCT monthly and CIT annually)
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database
- Update current tax regulations.
- Working with the Tax department on all matters relating to tax and tax settlement,
- Be responsible for final tax reports and tax compliance purposes.