As the senior recruiter at Inspectorio you are the resourceful person for the candidate classification and recruitment. You will report to the CEO and help the CEO identify and attract top-performing professionals.
- Develop recruiting strategy
- Develops recruitment strategies, policies and procedures with the CEO;
- Responsible for implementing complex recruiting strategies for assigned business segment;
- Creates comprehensive job descriptions and writes advertisement to post on job boards and internal gateways.
- Pre-screens all applications for all vacancies, interviews candidates (first round);
- Develops and maintains a strong network of contacts to identify and source quality candidates;
Interview and Hire Talent
- Performs the hiring process: arranges interviews, conducts interviews and performs reference checks when required; salary negotiations and providing new employee orientation assistance.
- Functions as a resource specialist for Training and Development;
- Other tasks assigned by the CEO;
Manage the IT teams
- Responsible for human resource tracking, report to the CEO if any issues related to employees happened; and provide regular feedback about the request/requirements/opinions to employees;
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between internal departments;
- Cooperates closely with employees and manage internal relationships well;
- Bachelor Degree or above in Human Resources or related field;
- At least 4 years working experience as a recruiter and MUST be a recruiter in an IT company;
- A sound knowledge of the principles of recruitment and classification;
- A working knowledge of labor legislation, union contracts and policies and procedures;
- Sound interviewing skills and techniques;
- Fluent English both in oral and written;
- Exceptional communicators and great negotiators.
- Proficient with social media platforms.
- Organized and have an eye for detail.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to: email@example.com
Inspectorio is a technology start-up who is on a mission to revolutionize the inspection industry through intelligence and innovative technology. We strive to become the most innovative inspection company in the world. We are looking for talented engineers to join our outstanding engineering team so that we can together push the boundaries further.
What we offer:
- Young, open and dynamic, fast-growing yet professional working environment with talented, high passionate colleagues.
- Very competitive package as compared to the market. 100% salary since probation.
- 100% company-sponsored training budget, study English or professional courses, certificates as much as possible.
- Excellent benefit program: 13th salary guarantied, premium healthcare insurance program, transportation allowance, extra holiday.
- Bi-weekly team building parties, Company trips, charity activities