- Checking raw material imput and date in company system.
- Checking raw material stock
- Concerning the product delivery job from warehouse to customer.
- Manage production materials
- Request to order production materials
- Regislation of working sheet and raw material used in company system.
- Make production planning and follow up the production progress
- Check and solve delay order.
- Solve urgent order.
- Other tasks according to Manager's request.
- At least 2 years experience at planning position
- Good attitude, good judgement to work under pressure
- Strong at analysis and smart
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English preferred
- Good command of MS office tools, especially Excel
* Behavior Requirement:
- Please send your application by online
Dan On Foods Corporation established in Vietnam since 1999, is a business unit of the DAN D PAK Group.
DAN D PAK Group
The other business units of the DAN D PAK Group are located in British Columbia & Ontario, Canada, California, USA, Bangkok, Thailand, Shandong, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. With a combined total workforce of more than 800 employees world-wide working towards the same objective - to deliver quality products to our customers world-wide.
Plants & Showroom in Vietnam
The main plant is in Thu Dau Mot Town, Binh Duong Province, located about 40 km from Ho Chi Minh City. We have a showroom in Ho Chi Minh City, Tan Binh District, near the City Airport, where our products are on display.
A new plant was setup in 2010, in An Dien, Binh Duong Province, about 16 km from the main plant. The new plant specializes in processing cashew inshell into cashew kernel as well as packaging materials such as plastic jars and paper-rolled cans.
Our plants are well equipped with up-to-date machinery and equipment supported by cutting-edge technology to produce high quality products.
Trained and Dedicated Employees
Dan On Foods Corporation hires only the best workers who are dedicated and committed to their jobs. Employees are provided with regular training to enable them to provide the best service and to produce quality products in order to meet our customer expectations.
Quality, Safety and Hygiene
The quality of our products is assured with ISO 22000 Quality Management System and HACCP system (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) in place. ISO 22000 and HACCP system audits are conducted by certification bodies, annually.
We take safety and hygiene seriously. We provide our employees with a safe and clean work environment. Employees are provided with regular training on sanitation procedures, cross-contamination prevention and safe working practices.
Commitment to our Customers
Dan On Foods Corporation delivers quality products to customers world-wide. It is our commitment to provide our customers with quality products, which are competitively priced and back-up by our world-class service, to meet our customer expectations.
With such a commitment to our customers, we provide “Fine Foods of The Earth”.