- Developing, testing and debugging for PHP Web application/System.
- Researching new technology & sharing your knowledge.
- Planning and suggesting new apps and service.
- Other task assigned by manager.
- Male/Female, over 28 years old.
- A degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- At least 4 years experienced in development with PHP.
- Attitude to work for full stack.
- Attitude to work for front-end/back-end both.
- At least, good at one technology is a must.
- Experience to leading team.
- Communication by English is highly plus.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Careerlink's client is a Japanese IT Company.