ADM Animal Nutrition Vietnam
* Key Tasks
- Conduct Market Research for all BU using different methods of analysis, 3rd party sources based on regular basis and/or adhoc requirements
- Gather and evaluate relevant BU market and competitor information from different sources (include but not limited to internet, trade shows, business journals, goverment reports,…)
- Prepare report data/presentations and make effective illustations using appropriate tools
- Set up process, marketing planning and measurement of key MarCom campaign/activities
* Budget & Research
- Prepare annual budget, research and resource plan
- Propose ad-hoc research budget, insight generations, proposals together with Brand Managers
- Design market research proposals and oversee research projects.
* Liason and Measurements
- Liase between internal MarCom department, cross-functional Commercial/Sale/Technical/R&D and external research/event agencies
- Own standard process of MarCom planning, execution, measurement and be the person to review the MarCom key activities
- University Degree with Marketing/Business/Research/Statistic background is an advantage
- At least 03 years in Market Research Analyst, and/or similar position.
- Very details and strategic mindset, highly adaptation and able to communicate efficiently
- Proficient in MS office (word, excel, powerpoint, tools…)
- Strong business mindset, analytical power and good communication
- Passion to growth and strong time management skill with deadline endurant to work in a changeable environment, manage workload and multiple projects
- Open-minded, and result-oriented.
- Interested candidates please submit your application via online.
Vietnam has been a destination in the ADM supply-chain since the 1990s. Through the years, we have consolidated and expanded our presence in various services in both the human & animal nutrition industries.
In 2016, we established ADM VIETNAM CO., LTD., utilizing ADM’s unmatched supply chain to import, export and locally distribute grains, oilseeds, oilcakes & feedstuffs, food ingredients, vitamins & dietary supplements, and flavors. We partner with global and local companies of all sizes, and work with customers in both the food and feed sectors.
ADM Animal Nutrition is a global leader in the feed industry, providing amino acids, additives, ingredients, tailor-made premix formulations and complete feed for the production animal, aquaculture and companion animal markets. With the acquisition of Neovia Group, who has been present in Vietnam since 1995, ADM expands our Animal Nutrition business in Vietnam with 5 factories, 2 research centers (aqua, poultry), 9 cross-country logistic platforms and an independent laboratory. We continue to stay ahead of market trends, offering tailored solutions through our unmatched products and portfolios in complete feed, aquaculture, laboratory analysis, premix & firm services, pet care, additives and ingredients.