Pinnacle and Associates Ltd.
- Supervise the HR team to handle full spectrum of HR services including recruitment, staff retention, talent management, succession planning, employee relations, employer branding, organizational structure development etc.
- Initiate, review and implement strategies, systems, policies & procedures in a proactive way to meet business needs & in line with corporate goals & objectives.
- Ensure legal compliance of HR, PIT, social security and workplace safety ordinance according to specific local rules and HR compliance. Establish relevant prevention measures and policies to protect the company's interest.
- Conduct training program and activities to generate talent pool.
- Implement performance evaluation measures to identify company's competencies
- Lead the factory administration services and look after the admin costs.
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years HR experience with 5 years’ above managerial experience.
- Relevant working experience in apparel/fashion/labor extensive manufacturing industry is preferable.
- Solid knowledge in Labor Code and relevant rules and regulations.
- With experience of working in multi-cultural companies.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, and MS office skills.
- Passionate and able to drive initiatives and implement company polices.
- Please send your application by online
- Preferred language for received applications: English or Vietnamese
A HR Consultancy, Talent Search and Solutions Service Company