HaTien Vegas Entertainment and Resort
- Develop, manage and administrate digital marketing plan, with a focus on social media strategy (paid and organic) for current and new digital platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Zalo, Instagram, YouTube, ...
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Administrate and updated company website
- Develop, manage and administrate other advertising channels, including but not limited to Newspaper, Outdoor Advertising, Radio, SMS…
- Work with the events team to promote all onsite events via digital channels and other advertising channels. A focus on the optimization of these channels via analytics is also required.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the digital channels and other advertising channels
- Manage KPIs and campaign recaps, optimizing performance of specific tactics against monthly goals
- Serve as primary contact for third-party digital media partners, and other vendors as required.
- Develop and execute influencer partnerships, including flash event campaigns, brand ambassador programs, and events
- Keep up with latest trend of technology, competitors, customer behavior, etc… and recommend measurable test plans to trial new initiatives to marketing strategies
- Support Marketing Manager with budget planning and control Digital Marketing campaigns
- Translation of English to Vietnamese for campaigns.
- Work with the design team to check all design and content before being published
* Work Location: Prek Chak, Kampong Trach District, Kampot Province, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Accommodation, Meals, working visa , phone allowance, transportation as required for business
- Salary range: $700 - $1000
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Experience at least 2 years managing websites, PPC, SEO, Affiliate program, Email marketing, and social media.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Native Vietnamese Speaker with excellent in English speaking and writing
- A good work ethic
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement.
- Please send your CV by online, email or direct to
Ha Tien Vegas Entertainment Resort, nestled in the Kingdom of Cambodia & Vietnam International border is the largest foreign investment integrated hotel resort in Kampot Province.
Our current portfolio consists of 161 hotel rooms that offers leisure as well as business, convention and wedding functions. On the ground floor, we have our entertainment areas featuring Electronic Gaming, Table Games, Sports betting as well as Online Gaming that offers customers a comfortable gaming ambiance with well-trained and dedicated staff to serve all your needs. Located next to our hotel, is our beer garden with approximately 1,000 square meters of modern design and two VIP rooms, which is an ideal venue for your collaborated party experience.
We pride ourselves on high quality and we are delighted with the opportunity to have you as our guest in the future. You can expect to experience an enhanced sense of excitement during your stay at Ha Tien Vegas Entertainment Resort.