- Create needs assessment of business or business process
- Work closely with customers to handle any arising issues
- Conduct feasibility studies for implementing a particular IT solution (ERP or other software)
- Support presales activities to close a deal of products or services with client
- Manage an IT implementation team to meet the requirements and timeline by guiding clients and implementation team members
- Work location: Cau Giay, Ha Noi.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, IT or related field.
- Good communication skills (interviewing clients, facilitating meetings, coordinating clients with in-house IT engineers or external IT vendor)
- More than 5-year experience leading an ERP/WMS implementation project from-end-to-end, at either vendor side or client side
- Have knowledge of how a manufacturing factory operates
- Good at English.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Careerlink's client is a leading company in IT solutions in software and Web applications, which is also major in technology research, consultancy, and
transferation in IT.