- Be responsible for statutory filing/declaration to government authorities such as VAT/CIT declaration, various statistical report; monthly bank reconciliation.
- Make the using invoice report quarterly.
- Manage and supervise all payments, prepare cash flow forecast, monthly tax statements; review detailed general ledger, assist in preparation of financial statements.
- Deal with tax department and related governmental authorities regarding to all tax matters.
- Other duties as per assignment of Japanese Manager.
- Over 30 years old.
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3 years of work experience at the same positions in a foreign company.
- Have chief accountant certificate.
- Language: English or Japanese.
- Able to use accounting software.
- Priority for candidate who is living near My Phuoc 3, Ben Cat, Binh Duong.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our client is a Japanese Company.