Home Credit Vietnam Finance Company Limited
- Responds to phone calls and attend to customers’ need.
- Work performs within generally defined parameters.
- Compiles and consolidates security reports.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new work.
- Drafts, composes, types and proofs correspondence using current office software applications.
- Creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information.
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events; organizes and manages calendar schedule(s) for manager and / or department.
- Makes meeting minutes for regular team meetings and others when required.
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports, including: travel requests, flight and hotel booking, gasoline, cash advance, expense settlements,… for team members (such as transportation allowance, per diem, investigation fees, entertainment fees, outsourcing contract. . .)
- Maintains office supplies such tracking and makes order / request of stationary every month.
- Serves as an information resource and / or communication channel for policies and procedures; and is a resource for office related software applications.
- Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials .
- Translates Vietnamese documents (such emails, processes / policies and others as required…) to English and vise versa.
- Prepares and submits time-sheet of team to HR every month.
- Duties may also include execution of research, data analysis and preparing reports and / or recommendations.
- Prepares and manages annual security budget for Security MBP (Management By Planning).
- Engages in appropriate security programs / projects.
* Education and skills:
- University / College degree.
- Ability to conduct independent research and analysis.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple cases while maintaining the standard of quality required for successful closure / resolution.
- Ability to apply effective logical progression, linkage, link analysis, cause and effect and document / evidence protocol.
- Ability to use Excellent Outlook* calendar skills, Microsoft* Office* skills, Website and / or SharePoint
- Interpersonal relationship skills with the ability to work with very little supervision.
- Displaying a sense of urgency in your tasks completion with emphasis on timeliness.
- Problem solving skills.
- Practical experience:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in supporting senior manager is preferred
* Language skills:
- English, Vietnamese.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
As a leader in consumer financial market in Vietnam, Home Credit Vietnam offered a professional working environment where four core values BE ENTREPRENEURIAL - BE INNOVATIVE - BE FOCUSED ON RESULTS - BE FAIR are mainly focused
Our desire is to attract more talented people to develop strong human resources for the company in particular and for Vietnam in general. Home Credit Vietnam offers you not only a job but a long-term career driven by you. Joining Home Credit Vietnam will be the foundation for you to build a professional, dynamic, energetic working performance. We believe that employees are engaged and developed in a professional working environment will play important roles for the company’s sustainable growth
If you are an entrepreneurial, motivated, career- oriented who desire to succeed and want to be recognized, join us. At Home Credit Vietnam, we provide optimal policy, attractive benefits, and clear career plan for our people as well as many development opportunities for those who have the passion and the will to take challenges